[SOLVED] Stealth PC

Revanas

Honorable
Dec 16, 2014
Hello, I am building a new pc, and I want to build a non RGB "stealth" pc with ass less wires, lights, and sound as possible.

I am still missing:
A non see through case, quiet case, with rly good cooling. I am using stock ryzen cpu cooler. Not sure if its the best cooler for a closed case.
Wireless non RGB Wireless mouse and keyboard. Any good ones that are not overpriced because of their brand name?
Speakers. I am thinking in getting maybe a soundbar (My Motherboard supports optical), since it does not take much space and looks cool. Are they good for gaming? And if yes, any good ones? Maybe wireless?

Any recommendations?

Solution
Hello, I am building a new pc, and I want to build a non RGB "stealth" pc with ass less wires, lights, and sound as possible.

I am still missing:
A non see through case, quiet case, with rly good cooling. I am using stock ryzen cpu cooler. Not sure if its the best cooler for a closed case.
Wireless non RGB Wireless mouse and keyboard. Any good ones that are not overpriced because of their brand name?
Speakers. I am thinking in getting maybe a soundbar (My Motherboard supports optical), since it does not take much space and looks cool. Are they good for gaming? And if yes, any good ones? Maybe wireless?

Any recommendations?
Stealth PC... Well i dont know any brands that offer non glass/acrylic cases that are new. At least...

I am still missing:

Any recommendations?
Stealth PC... Well i dont know any brands that offer non glass/acrylic cases that are new. At least where I live. You can buy something cheap and low key like a Cooler Master NR600. It has a superfine mesh front for good airflow and less dust, and no RGB, a few fans included. My favorite non RGB fans are Noctua's iPPC but they get very loud (3000rpm version) Corsair ML120 is a good choice too. Why a stock cooler? It's just trash. Unless it's a Ryzen 7 or above, it's trash. If it isn't 7 or above, check out the Noctua NH-U12s.

Idk about soundbar but Logitech G304 and G613 are a good wireless mouse and keyboard combo.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS