Question Stealth wraith cooler not showing in bios

Nov 16, 2020
I was trying to change my cpu fan speed, but nothing is actually doing anything,

ASRock B450 steel legend
Ryzen 5 3600xt
Stealth Wraith cooler
2x 16gb 3200mhz Corsair vengeance RGB
600 watt power supply
2x AMD Radeon 5500xt
Nvidia GTX 745
2x HDD
6 fan case

The bios is fully up to date, and for both cpu fan 1 and 2 it says NA, and when I try to tweak it, it does nothing, is there something I’m doing wrong, the fan spins and all, I just want to tweak the curve, don’t really care about the noise, especially since I’m running 3 GPU’s at 80-100%.

Lutfij

Titan
By up to date, can you state the version for the BIOS that you're currently on? 600W is the wattage, it doesn't state the make and model of the unit. How and why do you have three GPU's in that build?

Nov 16, 2020
Well I updated the bios when I got it, and yes, it should be a 600w PSU, I got the case, motherboard, PSU and CPU from a friend so I don’t know what brand PSU, can’t see it vary well and didn’t want to take it out, I decided to turn it into a small mining rig, the 2 5500xt for mining and the 745 for running the screen, and I figured out the problem, the person I got it from had the CPU fan plugged into chassis fan 1 and had all the chassis fans plugged directly into the power supply.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS