Steam Account Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Steam account hacked and no way to contact support without access to my account.

Anyone have something similar happen, spare those that flagged the previous post?

The email and password was changed and theres is no way for me to access the account, and because of it, i cannot contact support without access to a steam account because they dont have a support line. I have locked my account, and steams next advice is to contact them to prove i am the owner, which i have sufficient evidence to do, but no way to contact them.

Please dont tell me to contact steam support, i literally cant short of going to washington. If this has happened to you, tell me how you managed to get out of it.

THIS IS WHY THE RECOVERY CODE EXISTS!
In your mobile authenticator there's a code which never changes that will allow you to recover your account in the event it is compromised.
Given that you supposedly "literally cant" contact steam support even though it is a completely different entity in terms of accounts and is easily accessible, as well as not having the recovery code which steam prompts you about 50 times to write it down somewhere when installing the mobile authenticator, I can only assume that you're a malicious user trying to gain access to someone's account based on this.

adiec

Honorable
first of all to contact steam support you can use a new account , select the option of having lost access to your original steam account , they will look into it , providing you can give them the email address and phone number linked to the account , they will then email you asking for you to provide documentation that you are the real account holder, you can then take photos or scan the documents and upload them to steam support. you will then regain access to your account . my step son had to do this when he broke his iphone and couldn't access the app and hadn't written down the recovery code that is mentioned above!

Status
Not open for further replies.