Info Steam account hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2019
Hey guys, I was just hacked like 10 minutes ago, I lost absolutely everything, they changed password, email adress, removed the mobile authenticator, I was mid-game Skyrim and was suddenly locked out.
I checked my email and see that 6 emails from steam had been sent at the same second, I have emailed every single customer support person I could find and I tried to lock my account,
but it said that my account had already been "self-locked" Idk if the person that hacked me did that or if steam did that themselves, but I am currently S W E A T I N G and very sad.

Please help me guys, already changed password on my email and ordered a new bankcard, blocking the previous one that was in my steam store.

Feb 13, 2019
same thing happened to me about 15mins ago and im freaking out. they changed my email id, password, removed the authenticator and everything. i also tried locking my account and it did say it is self locked. idk what to do. do tell me if sort it out mate :)

Feb 12, 2019
I sent them a support ticket thing, explaining that I could verify anything they would throw at me, luckily I had video of me being a knife on the account, I included the file in the summary I sent them

Feb 12, 2019
same thing happened to me about 15mins ago and im freaking out. they changed my email id, password, removed the authenticator and everything. i also tried locking my account and it did say it is self locked. idk what to do. do tell me if sort it out mate :)
Hello sam, I have just recieved my account back, steam support are the gods of the this realm and I love them very much. Just message them and tell them everything you can remember about your account, they will message you back, and you WILL get your account back. Hope this works out for you.

Feb 1, 2021
well, add me to the got hacked gang, happened an hour ago, im waiting for steam support to handle it, but i dont know how to "lock my account" since i havent received any email because the hacker changed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS