[SOLVED] Steam and Uplay in the background...

TechQuestion1

Great
BANNED
Jan 13, 2020
This is my support ticket i have sent to steam:

I have created this Ticket in the past but it was NOT solved so im here again checking for update.

I bought this game: rainbow six siege, on steam
Its a ubisoft game

Which means, whenever im playing it, i have Steam AND Uplay running in the background, which is totaly brainless and unecessary.

I want to unlink my steam account with the ubisoft account and DIRECTLY launch the game from uplay without steam !!!

Or if i cant unlink it, transfer my data to ubisoft and remove steam.

I HOPE! you can understand what im saying. This is ridiculos !

I am absolutly sure it would be possible to transfer the data or unlink the accounts but once again im also sure either steam or ubisoft is to lazy to do something about this silly issue.

I like steam as i do like ubisoft, but this makes no sense.

This isnt even about xbox or playstation this is about a game played on pc just two game provider platforms making problems for whatever reason.

You cant help me? In that case, i ask you to forward this request to your "administrator" or the responsible department.
The knownledge to make this happen does exist im certain of that.

I am not the only person to complain about this "issue" ...

That was the ticket, i dont want starting a political disgussion here im just saying my toughts it makes no sense.
If i would have known its both keep running in the back i would buy it directly on Ubisoft...
Has anyone here found a "solution" for my "problem" ?

Solution
Typical
ask a question insted of an anser comes another question

But if you really need to know it bothers me YES because if you read my thread you understand
So you only want Ubisoft and unistall steam. Well there's not much I can do. Try calling ubisoft. Tickets are just a waste of time. Had similar issues with EA where I had to unlink my PS4 account and after plenty tickets I called them and they organized a guy who helped me.

geckovic02

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
Typical
ask a question insted of an anser comes another question

But if you really need to know it bothers me YES because if you read my thread you understand
So you only want Ubisoft and unistall steam. Well there's not much I can do. Try calling ubisoft. Tickets are just a waste of time. Had similar issues with EA where I had to unlink my PS4 account and after plenty tickets I called them and they organized a guy who helped me.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS