Steam Cannot Connect to Servers. HELP!

itstimetocook

Commendable
Mar 27, 2016
SO, this problem has thoroughly stumped me. I cannot connect to steam via the application. 2 days ago I had no troubles, and now I cannot connect at all. I have tried everything from the -tcp" and -clearbeta" and the command prompt ipconfig /release method to straight up uninstalling and reinstalling steam. I have uninstalled/reinstalled at this point more than half a dozen times. I have also tried deleting everything except Steam.exe and steamapps and running steam through the .exe directly (not using a shortcut). I do not think it is a problem with Windows Firewall, as I have manually added inbound and outbound permissions to steam.exe. The strangest part is that the issue seems totally insolated within the steam app. I have a solid 15-25 Mbps up and download speed, and am able to connect to all other internet bound apps (as well as being able to sign in on the steam website) just fine. I recently updated from Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) to Windows 10 Premium (64-bit), but I doubt that is the issue as I was able to connect to steam just fine after the Windows 10 update.. until now. I also have found myself able to sign in to my account on other people's computers without issue (these people are living in my dorm and are thus also using the same ISP as me,), so I doubt it is an ISP issue. I cannot use my steam application at all, from signing into my account to making a new one and I frankly have no idea why. I WANT ME GAMES! :p
Any and all help is appreciated.