Steam Christmas Sale

voiidwulf

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012
So, the Steam Christmas Sale is coming up. What kind of deals do you want to see? I have about $150 saved up for the sale, so I'm fairly excited. I'm hoping to get a few new release games for cheap.

Also, I'm veteran now. Hooray.

jarlsuki

Honorable
Oct 25, 2012
Grats on your status Wulf :p
Im hoping for Farcry 3 and an Assassins Creed pack that includes games 1-3 that gets 50+% off. Not getting my hopes up but, would be nice

Well i got dragon age ultimate edition last friday so i got a great ammount of hours to burn before i need any new games.

If anything, id like skyrim with dlcs coming cheap, but to be franks im still waiting for a good overhaul mod.

Apart from that, nothing really >D.

Metwingie

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
Love the steam sales. Was bloody chuffed when I got Dishonoured for £15 (50% off) the other day, great game. Steam's biggest problem is they're customer service which is terrible and upgrading software to new OS

Wait a sec, didn't we just have a week of sales? haha, I already bought what I wanted...

I'll be checking to see what's on sale, but honestly, nothing out there that peaks my interest at the moment.

voiidwulf

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012

Skyrim with DLCs would be good. I already have Skyrim on Xbox (I know, I know. It was right before I realized PC gaming was more my style.), but if I could get it with all DLCs for $20 or $30 that would be good. Just for mod support and whatnot. I did a ton of modding in Oblivion back in 2006.

solidsteel

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Far Cry 3 is too new to be put on sale I think, but I got it already. During Autumn sale I got Dishonored, Deus Ex Human Revolution with DLC, Max Payne 3 DLC, Metro 2033, Sniper Elite V2, and Chivlary. I also got Borderlands 2 from a graphics card deal but that was at 24.99 at the time and a great deal at that. I hope the sale isn't too good, I need to save my money!