Steam keeps losing connection

SEIJUROAKASHI

Commendable
May 19, 2016
So I had this problem for months now, While Im playing Steam games (DOTA 2, CSGO, etc..) It disconnects. Steam have no connection while i have a strong internet. Sometimes it fixes when i restart steam or restart my modem, then it comes back to normal. After few hours it comes back again.. It is just frustrating. Sometimes it doesn't reconnect at all even I restart steam or modem. I have a strong internet connection because I game on this PC for years now. I tried all fix that i can find in the internet like those flush dns etc..TCP on steam, re-installing steam, re-installing windows 7 TWICE , upgrading to windows 10, changing my Ethernet cable, resetting my modem to its default settings. Updating all of my drivers. But problem persist..

Can someone please help me, I game a lot so this is so frustrating to me.... THANK YOU

SEIJUROAKASHI

Commendable
May 19, 2016
Not yet, because I don't really think that ISP is the problem here because when i restart steam it just comeback to its normal state and low ping, plus browsing is normal.

hang-the-9

Titan

If you re-installed Windows and the program several times, then it can't be from the computer unless you are loading stuff on there aside from that like VPN software or some other 3rd party thing that can mess with the network.