Steampunk Skull Mouse: Brass and Sheep Skull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kithzaru

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
i can't decide if i really want to imagine using that... or if i want to run away...

it's got to weight like 35 pounds... it can't slide that well either...

....why am i trying to justify whether this is a good mouse or not, it's a freaking sheep skull....

...omg im so confused...

Major7up

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2009
Yikes! Looks cool but impractical. Though if you show up to a LAN party with that mouse and an equally creepy rig, you could put up quite a scare to the competitors!!!

davisorle

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
How it looks is only a matter of taste. Like those who love rap tend to hate metal music and the other way around kinda thing so instead of saying my opinion about the mouse's appearence I'll just say that the person who did it was not just creative but did it very nice when putting it together. :)

I don't think its fomfy at all though I wouldnt mind decorating a desk with it f it would fit nicely on it as long as I dont have to play an FPS with it ofc :p

Niva

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
Hey I like both rap and metal, don't pigeonhole me in with the bipolars of this world!

Seriously, that mouse is a piece of art!

G

A steampunk mouse is cool and all, but why the sheep skull? Since when did brass and bones go together? It would be a lot cooler if it was either all brass or all bone - not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.