SteelSeries Announces Gaming Mouse Optimized for MLG

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
I like the idea of an onboard processor. Usually I despise "Gaming Mice" since they just have ton of useless buttons (for me anyway). But something like this, which may reduce lag, is always welcome.

o_tipper_x

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2012
Its kind of sad to see MLG shift from what it started as (console gaming) to more PC gaming. PC games are fun but IMO not as much as console.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]o_tipper_x[/nom]Its kind of sad to see MLG shift from what it started as (console gaming) to more PC gaming. PC games are fun but IMO not as much as console.[/citation]
I think you offer a very unique perspective based on what I've read here in the forums.

vittau

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2010
[citation][nom]Cy-Kill[/nom]What is CPI & DCPI?[/citation]
CPI == Counts Per Inch
DCPI == Double CPI

Anything inside the DCPI range is interpolated and should be avoided.

Flareside

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
Well Console vs. PC is a long running argument. I am mainly a PC gamer but there are some console games that I enjoy. But back to the article the mouse looks good and sounds good but the price is gonna be insanely high.

Flare

JeTJL

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2011
way... too much dpi! though I had a very high one on my mouse... anyways... if they can fit a arm processor into a mouse for gaming or a usb stick, probably you could run an os off of that mouse and make a real slick pc out of it..

bullwinkel

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
[citation][nom]JeTJL[/nom]way... too much dpi! though I had a very high one on my mouse... anyways... if they can fit a arm processor into a mouse for gaming or a usb stick, probably you could run an os off of that mouse and make a real slick pc out of it..[/citation]

Maybe they put the PC components in the keyboard and mouse (But only if they made them up-gradable like the towers we all adore)!

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]Flareside[/nom]Well Console vs. PC is a long running argument. I am mainly a PC gamer but there are some console games that I enjoy. But back to the article the mouse looks good and sounds good but the price is gonna be insanely high.Flare[/citation]

i got 4 main reasons and its the only reasons 1. eny form of keyboard/mouse/joy pad/wheel 2. 1080p 3. at least 4 times anti anti aliasing im sorry eny less and i cant enjoy the game 4. mumble, team speak skype.

panders4

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
I love steel series mice. I tried every mouse in a Best Buy to decide I liked steel series the most and then bought it from new egg (sorry Best Buy).

Status
Not open for further replies.