[SOLVED] Steelseries Apex 7 QX2 Brown or Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry MX Brown

androidbricker

Reputable
Dec 5, 2016
Hi everyone! so I want to buy a new keyboard to replace my old Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2016 (Green Switches). I am stuck between two bundles, both at the same price: Steelseries Apex 7 with QX2 Browns + Steelseries Rival 3 mouse + Steelseries QcK PUBG mousepad or Corsair K70 RGB MK2 with Cherry MX Browns + Corsair Harpoon Pro RGB mouse + Corsair MM300 Pro mousepad. Both are priced at 200 euros. I already have a Steelseries Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset so I am kinda leaning towards the Steelseries bundle. Also, the software, specifically the RGB part is very important to me.
Which would you recomend?
Thanks!

Solution
No, I prefer linear switches, and buying a ducky keyboard from mechanical keyboards.com will give you a cheaper option, with better keycaps, higher build quality, and more options for switches. GMMK is fine, but again you really shouldn't try to match brands. Buy the best keyboard in ur budget and the best mouse in your budget. If you really really really badly want to have the same brands, then yes I would recommend those 2 ig. ( https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=4322 )
Dec 14, 2020
Don't get bundles, buy the best mouse and keyboard and mousepads for you individually, as the brands don't have to match. As for those keyboards, just get a New ducky keyboard for 100 dollars off of mechanical keyboards . com with your favorite kailh or cherry switches. Steelseries Rival 3 is fine but it isn't great. U should get a model o wired or wireless, or maybe a razer viper mini. Harpoon is really bad from what I have heard. MM300 is pretty good mousepad, but you should look up a youtuber called boardzy and ask for his opinions on mousepads, as I find his videos to be pretty good and bought a mouse because of one of his reviews. Anyways u do u but thats my advice.

Dec 14, 2020
No, I prefer linear switches, and buying a ducky keyboard from mechanical keyboards.com will give you a cheaper option, with better keycaps, higher build quality, and more options for switches. GMMK is fine, but again you really shouldn't try to match brands. Buy the best keyboard in ur budget and the best mouse in your budget. If you really really really badly want to have the same brands, then yes I would recommend those 2 ig. ( https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=4322 )

Solution