Question SteelSeries Arctis 5 2019 Edition High Bass Sound from left

Apr 23, 2021
I got SteelSeries Arctis 5 2019 ED. yesterday and there is more bass sound from the left front than the right. Can we fix it?

Ralston18

Titan
Hopefully just an audio balance adjustment.

Try the headsets on another known working computer or audio device.

Try other known working headsets on your computer.

Determine if the balance problem follows the headset or stays with the computer.

= = = =

What (if any)audio hardware and software are you using? The software may provide some balance control.

Likewise you can click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right screen corner.

Right clicking the speaker icon should present a menu with a number of audio related options.

Each option, in turn, leads to a variety of windows, tabs, and properties.

Explore first to determine the current audio configuration.

You can also access audio configuration options by typing "Sound settings" in the "Type here to search box" lower left screen area.

Many options available. Change only one thing at a time and keep notes in case you need to go back and undo some change.

Apr 23, 2021
Hopefully just an audio balance adjustment.

Try the headsets on another known working computer or audio device.

Try other known working headsets on your computer.

Determine if the balance problem follows the headset or stays with the computer.

= = = =

What (if any)audio hardware and software are you using? The software may provide some balance control.

Likewise you can click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right screen corner.

Right clicking the speaker icon should present a menu with a number of audio related options.

Each option, in turn, leads to a variety of windows, tabs, and properties.

Explore first to determine the current audio configuration.

You can also access audio configuration options by typing "Sound settings" in the "Type here to search box" lower left screen area.

Many options available. Change only one thing at a time and keep notes in case you need to go back and undo some change.
I tried on phone and my pc and its same I will change with new