Review SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro Wireless Headset Review: Gaming at Home, Music on the Go

Oct 31, 2022
Sony has just released their latest noise cancelling headset WH1000XM5 which I think are the current benchmark for these type of headphones. They are expensive, but I don't think anything else (except maybe Bose?) gets close to the noise cancelling and battery life Sony is managing.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CsJZxfZsL0
Those WH1000XMS look like really nice headphones & appear to have a great battery life on them albeit internal battery only. However, the WH1000XMS is not a gaming headset so for those of us that are looking for a headset that can do it all ie play music, watch movies, play games on all consoles this Steelseries Arctis Nova pro wireless fits the bill just right. I recently purchased a set of the Nova pro wireless headsets & am really happy with it thus far. Love the fact that I can use one headset for all consoles & don't have to purchase seperate headsets for each console etc. The audio is great for music & games that I've tested so far & the battery life has been great also so far imo.