[SOLVED] SteelSeries Engine...anyone have trouble with it?

bdcrlsn

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have the SteelSeries Rival 100, have had it for a few years. I find it bizarre that when I install the SteelSeries Engine software for it, mainly to control the LED light, the mouse starts to behave erratically; it randomly doesn't register clicks. But when I don't have the software installed, it works perfectly. I was just wondering if anyone using a SteelSeries mouse has encountered such an issue. And before anyone asks, I don't really fiddle around with the mouse settings, just the LED settings.

Solution
I have an Arctis 7 but thats the only steelseries device I have. I left DTS uninstalled because I'm using equalizer APO and it doesnt work with DTS. I haven't noticed it messing with settings but I have noticed the battery level readings are often off, especially if you charge the headset while it's off. Steelseries just isn't very good at this I guess.
I have an Arctis 7 but thats the only steelseries device I have. I left DTS uninstalled because I'm using equalizer APO and it doesnt work with DTS. I haven't noticed it messing with settings but I have noticed the battery level readings are often off, especially if you charge the headset while it's off. Steelseries just isn't very good at this I guess.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS