Question stereo track ruined multiple speakers?

Sep 6, 2019
I recently mixed a song and in that song I recorded vocals. I didn’t know this when recording, but i recorded it as stereo but only had one mic so i think it only recorded the left channel. So, I exported the final track to only have vocals from the left side. I have since fixed the song but, now everytime I play any song on the speakers i played the song on (my car sound system (jvc) through the aux jack and my taotronics bluetooth earbuds), there’s only sound from the left speakers, (in my car it’s just the front left tweeter speaker that plays). Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Sep 6, 2019
Every song Ive played, whether its from spotify or YouTube videos, has the same result, only sound from the left channel... For aome reason my car sound system worked perfectly for one song yesterday, but since then it has still acted up.

’t know this when recording, but i recorded it as stereo but only had one mic so i think it only recorded the left channel. So, I exported the final track to only have vocals from the left side. I have since fixed the song but, now everytime I play any song on the speakers i played the song on (my car sound system (jvc) through the aux jack and my taotronics bluetooth earbuds), there’s only sound from the left speakers, (in my car it’s just the front left tweeter

You said this issue happens when using the aux jack, when using the radio it it fine? I'd say the jack has issues. Try moving it a bit, try pushing the connection a bit out, not all the way in.

Sep 6, 2019
You said this issue happens when using the aux jack, when using the radio it it fine? I'd say the jack has issues. Try moving it a bit, try pushing the connection a bit out, not all the way in.
Hi! So, all sounds including the radio and selection sounds on the jvc unit only come through the front left tweeter :/.

Hi! So, all sounds including the radio and selection sounds on the jvc unit only come through the front left tweeter :/.

Did you check your balance settings in the head unit? See if there is a way to reset it in the options. If not through buttons, try disconnecting the battery for an hour, see if that does anything to reset it.

I don't see how play back of a media would cause actual damage to the outputs or changing the settings.

Sep 6, 2019
Did you check your balance settings in the head unit? See if there is a way to reset it in the options. If not through buttons, try disconnecting the battery for an hour, see if that does anything to reset it.

I don't see how play back of a media would cause actual damage to the outputs or changing the settings.
I did check the balance settings but they were set properly. Ok, I will try resetting it and unplugging it, thanks!