Steve Ballmer Reveals Secret Twitter Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

juncture

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
Wow, the most pointless information ever that I don't think anybody would care about put into this article that could fit in a short paragraph. I shouldn't of clicked here or commented but I did and point being this article sucks!

mister g

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Being Steve I can't wait until someone breaks in and starts typing rants about the next version of Windows (or something about about the other Steve), point being we probably woouldn't tell the difference because this would be something we expect!

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
[citation][nom]juncture[/nom]Wow, the most pointless information ever that I don't think anybody would care about put into this article that could fit in a short paragraph. I shouldn't of clicked here or commented but I did and point being this article sucks![/citation]

You obviously haven't read most of the Apple related articles on this site. Kittens playing with ipads are among the most important. The most recent one being "iPhone App Sends PMSing Ladies Dessert Coupons". Another recent one: "The iPad Stand for Karaoke Junkies". It's a mic stand with an extra clamp....

A CEO of a major Software company being on Twitter has far more tech relevance than those articles.

tpi2007

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2006
Steve Ballmer is so efficient that he doesn't need to tweet much. With just one tweet he made two statments.

Of course he loves "key performance indicators" He's the CEO of Microsoft!

juncture

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
[citation][nom]beayn[/nom]A CEO of a major Software company being on Twitter has far more tech relevance than those articles.[/citation]

Who cares if it has more relevance to tech. I could argue those articles you mentioned are more entertaining than this article and since they at least mention something to do with tech should belong on Tom's website more. But it's missing the point, THE SUCKY ARTICLES STILL SUCK!

I don't want Toms to take this too hard because there are many many articles I do enjoy and it's why I'm here.

G

I completely agree, juncture. I don't use Tom's Hardware to read about Steve Balmer's Twitter account. This is a completely irrelevant article in relation to the purpose of Tom's Hardware. This kind of garbage belongs on CNET or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts