stick e mouse

G

thanks for the nice welcoming me to the board threat!!! All I thought was that I could get some good advice from others. Without threats thanks!!!!!!!!

FatBurger

Illustrious
I'm assuming you're talking about <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=18103#18103" target="_new">this</A> thread.
Don't worry, he was just joking around. Nobody on here would actually mean something like that.

-----------------
Whoever thinks up a good sig for me gets a prize :wink:

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
LOL!!!
You need to chillax man. I wasnt threatening you, just a mere warning. Im a moral man, just wanted to let you know I don't participate in any illegal activities. Don't worry, Im not gonna report you. =)

<font color=blue>Your mouse moved. WINDOWS NT must restart for changes to take affect. Restart Now?[OK]</font color=blue>

HolyGrenade

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001
I don't have any moral problems with copying Microsoft products and most big music and movie company products, as they calculate a percentage likely to be pirated and add that to the final cost of the product. I just think of my self being in that percentage.

With movies, I can't be bothered to rip them. If someone gives me a copy of a movie, I usually just watch it and then delete it. If I REALLY like it, then I buy it on DVD.

Same with music. If I don't like an MP3 I have, I delete it. If the song happens to be by Mariah Carey, I buy the Album. I still look for the extra songs and remixes they put on the singles and try to find them in MP3 format. I also buy songs by other artists, but not all of the mp3's I have.

With Microsoft products, the copied products usually come with better support, i.e. the guy who give me the CD seems far more competent than Microsoft support staff. Also, theres no activation hassle. But I'm using linux more and more now.

<font color=red><i>Tomorrow I will live, the fool does say
today itself's too late; the wise lived yesterday

trak0r

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
I'm guessing.. you have downloaded Div X movies.. don't deny,, and don't idely threating another; thats not only pussy like, but also irritating... get your sheat out of here.

go with the gainward's VIVO.. you have BAD arsed 3d power, plus hi polygon rates for CAD etc.. not professinal CAD users of course (but if your ignmorant rant about it), it will do the VI that you need ! Now for you DVD Backing up... thats up tp your proccessor specifically.r.. bettter you have; the better.

Anyways, shut up you hypocrits; go and play with your moms tits... she bought you the toy anyway.

Peace,

[Tr@k0r]

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
Your assumptions make you look more stupid than you already are.
YOU GUESSED WRONG YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!
I don't download Divx movies because I have a slow ass 56k modem because cable and DSL are not offered in my area!!! And even if I had broadband internet, I wouldn't want to download any Divx from the internet because of the poor quality anyway!!! (And don't assume that I downloaded divx because I know its bad quality. If your smart, you can figure out that in order to have a 650mb file, the quality would either be real bad, and/or, the resolution would be real low).

You just sound like a stupid immature little kid.
"Go play with your mom's tits'".....how immature is that??? Your pathetic!!! Get your pathetic self out of here!!!
Oh yeah, I just noticed that you don't even know how to spell!!!! Go back to school you <b>Stupid Pathetic Little Kid</b> !!!

<font color=blue>Your mouse moved. WINDOWS NT must restart for changes to take affect. Restart Now?[OK]</font color=blue>