[SOLVED] sticking shortcut

tophies

Reputable
Nov 22, 2019
i keep getting this where my whole keyboard becomes shortcuts and i cant figure out for the life of me what combination of keys is causing it so i end up having to press every single one at once until it fixes it. Its been very annoying and ive been through 3 keyboards but it keeps happening so its not some special inbuilt key or anything

Solution
If you mean that just pressing keys does special functions like you are hitting the windows key along with a standard key or some other combination, you may keep turning on sticky keys or hitting random combinations of keys while playing games and mashing things on the keyboard. Keep track of what you do right before this happens.
If you mean that just pressing keys does special functions like you are hitting the windows key along with a standard key or some other combination, you may keep turning on sticky keys or hitting random combinations of keys while playing games and mashing things on the keyboard. Keep track of what you do right before this happens.

Solution