[SOLVED] Sticking Spacebar and Backspace ?

W01F51

Commendable
May 6, 2019
Hello, I just built my first custom keyboard. The spacebar and backspace are sticking when I press them down. I put foam in the keyboard to dampen the sound and I also did the tape mod where you put tape on the back of the PCB. I used Glorious Panda switches and the TM680 case. I looked it up and found that the stabs could be lubed too much but I doubt it (I didn't lube them) I think they come factory lubed. Any help would be much appreciated.

Solution
Not much to go by here aside from that you need to take off the keys and check them. Something is not letting the stabilizers and switches go through their normal travel. You can tell that that is pretty easily once you look at it. Could be foam is in the wrong spots or too much of it, stabilizers not installed properly, something along those lines.
Not much to go by here aside from that you need to take off the keys and check them. Something is not letting the stabilizers and switches go through their normal travel. You can tell that that is pretty easily once you look at it. Could be foam is in the wrong spots or too much of it, stabilizers not installed properly, something along those lines.

Solution