Jun 17, 2022
Im trying open port 27015, 27016 (udp)
As open port scanner say this port is open or filtered on other hand i try tcp and thats just filtered but soon as i start pc its closed (with server)
Udp is staying open/filtered but dont seems work
Server is not showing up and nobody cant join

Some thing you need to know: Im hostingUnturned server by app U3DS(1110390)
The ports i need to open are 27015,27016(Udp)
I have public ip and called isp to unblock these ports
My isp seted up my home network directly to the antena so nothing cant block the ports on the way
Only reasoneble thing can be the PC or my isp bcs i found this and its the same thing what i got: Port forwarding problem (i think) for running Ark Server :: ARK: Survival Evolved Obecné diskuze (steamcommunity.com)

iNVERTEDpLAZMA

Reputable
Apr 22, 2020
What kind of router do you have?
What's your operating system?
What kind of internet service do you have?
Are you running any firewalls on your computer or anti-virus/malware defense software that might be blocking?

Jun 17, 2022
What kind of router do you have?
What's your operating system?
What kind of internet service do you have?
Are you running any firewalls on your computer or anti-virus/malware defense software that might be blocking?
TP-LINK (but that doesnt matter bcs know i getting ip from my antena(MikroTik)
Windows 10
i have Wireless internet connection
and i even start the server in safe mode with interned so its cant be a thing
and all firewall is off and i unninstall the antivirus but i can try do scan by ADWCleaner

kanewolf

Titan
TP-LINK (but that doesnt matter bcs know i getting ip from my antena(MikroTik)
Windows 10
i have Wireless internet connection
and i even start the server in safe mode with interned so its cant be a thing
and all firewall is off and i unninstall the antivirus but i can try do scan by ADWCleaner
With a WISP connection, I am surprised you have a public IP address. How did you verify that ?

Jun 17, 2022
EDIT!:Sorry for missunderstanding my answer i meaned:I have a public ip because I arranged it with my ISP and I called them to open port for me.(i think its true bcs he can see my devices in my network so it cant be behing firewall).

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2022
Im trying open port 27015, 27016 (udp)
As open port scanner say this port is open or filtered on other hand i try tcp and thats just filtered but soon as i start pc its closed (with server)
Udp is staying open/filtered but dont seems work
Server is not showing up and nobody cant join

Some thing you need to know: Im hostingUnturned server by app U3DS(1110390)
The ports i need to open are 27015,27016(Udp)
I have public ip and called isp to unblock these ports
My isp seted up my home network directly to the antena so nothing cant block the ports on the way
Only reasoneble thing can be the PC or my isp bcs i found this and its the same thing what i got: Port forwarding problem (i think) for running Ark Server :: ARK: Survival Evolved Obecné diskuze (steamcommunity.com)

What device did you put the port forwarding rules in.

Unless you have just a single device hooked directly to the device you call a antenna you are going to have to do some port forwarding.

Not sure what your results mean. Filter usually means the port is the as close. I guess it depends on the scanner but filtered means the server discarded the message without responding. BUT there is no way for the scanner to know this because if the port was not forwarded correctly the same thing would happen.

Jun 17, 2022
I used Open Port Checker & Scanner | Test Port Forwarding | Internet Protocol Tools (ipfingerprints.com) for check ports becose i need check UDP protocol.
I will draw you my setup at home so you can more understand: https://files.fm/f/7yu2yxq7j
One thing is wierd isp told me to plug etherned from wall to my router to the lan port(orange one) not a wan(blue one) and i dont know why but if i try to reconect it interned dont work.(and i disable dhcp)

I dont do any rules bcs ISP told me (i seted up it with him to get ip direcly from antena) nothing can block it on the way so nothing to forward.
ISP opened ports for me at my pc wich have static ip. He double check it so i would belive him.

This means the ISP box is a router and you must put port forward rules in that box. The device you mark pc1 and the router 1 both likely get private IP from the ISP router/antenna. Check the ip in router1.

You would then likely need to forward in router1 and maybe router 2 , depends if it running as a bridge or a router with a wifi wan.

I would start simple. Put your machine where pc1 is and setup the forwarding rules in the ISP antenna.