[SOLVED] still one thing i can't figure out?

Solution
Solved

I figured out the problem with the installed SSD (was being used by default as a storage space instead of as a drive so I changed that using the guide at How do I turn a storage pool back into a normal harddrive? - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)

The connection on the DVD ROM was not complete so i remounted it and ensured it was not going to move on me again., Works well now.

updated BIOS from f.30 to f.49

HP Notebook - 14t-bs000 CTO Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Thanks to all who helped.

Ralston18

Titan
Much too confusing and disjointed.

Your original thread appears to be opened albeit a bit "old".

I am going to close that post for further comments.

Anyone wishing to follow up can read the original thread and respond via this thread.

Present your your updates, changes, actions, etc. via this thread.

Dec 17, 2020
Solved

I figured out the problem with the installed SSD (was being used by default as a storage space instead of as a drive so I changed that using the guide at How do I turn a storage pool back into a normal harddrive? - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)

The connection on the DVD ROM was not complete so i remounted it and ensured it was not going to move on me again., Works well now.

updated BIOS from f.30 to f.49

HP Notebook - 14t-bs000 CTO Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Thanks to all who helped.

Last edited:
Solution