[SOLVED] Stock AIO paste or thermal grizzly

sims8605

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
Getting ready to upgrade the build putting a 5950x. I have an H150i Elite Cap. Was curious if I should leave the stock paste or i have some Thermal Grizzly laying around should that go on it. It will be stock not OC'd.

Solution
Getting ready to upgrade the build putting a 5950x. I have an H150i Elite Cap. Was curious if I should leave the stock paste or i have some Thermal Grizzly laying around should that go on it. It will be stock not OC'd.
Depends on how enthusiastic you are. May not make a great deal of difference if not Overclocking and depends what is on there. (Sometimes all dried up)

Thermal Grizzly is considered one of the best and me personally would clean off the other stuff with isopropyl alcohol and reapply with grizzly (as you have it). Very subjective topic!!
Depends on how enthusiastic you are. May not make a great deal of difference if not Overclocking and depends what is on there. (Sometimes all dried up)

Thermal Grizzly is considered one of the best and me personally would clean off the other stuff with isopropyl alcohol and reapply with grizzly (as you have it). Very subjective topic!!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS