Question Stock BIOS needed for ASRock Radeon RX 6600 XT Challenger D 8GB OC ?

Dec 4, 2022
Hello everyone,

I've bought this card second hand and noticed some artifacts and glitching with it.
I tried flashing the card with this particular BIOS, but I noticed that it was already flashed with that one.
Could anyone provide a stock BIOS dump of the ASRock Radeon RX 6600 XT Challenger D 8GB OC?

hgk.png
hpp.png

6mq.png

Much appreciated!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Out of curiosity, what is the make and model of your PSU and it's age? Since you state buying the GPU used, did you use DDU to rid your platform or all prior GPU drivers before you dropped the discrete GPU in question, into your build? Following that, did you manually install the latest AMD drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installerRun as Administrator?

Dec 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Out of curiosity, what is the make and model of your PSU and it's age? Since you state buying the GPU used, did you use DDU to rid your platform or all prior GPU drivers before you dropped the discrete GPU in question, into your build? Following that, did you manually install the latest AMD drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installerRun as Administrator?

Thank you.

Also thank you for responding.

Don't think it's the PSU, bought it a little less than a year ago, new.
It's a Sharkoon SHP Bronze 600W.

I did use DDU.
I also installed the drivers myself, but don't recall manually running it as admin, but I think it prompts you anyways.

Just to add some more information, I got a response from ASRock:

"No there is no firmware available, but why and how did you update the firmware?
The only way to get the firmware, would be with an identical card, GPU-Z gives you the possibility to save the firmware and to flash this onto the card."

TRENDING THREADS