STOP: 0X0000007B (0xF78d2524,0XC0000034,0X00000000, 0X00000000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yyasanka

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
I TOO HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM LIKE THE OTHER GUYS BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT IS MY PC THAT'S SHOWING ME THIS BLUE SCREEN ERROR AND HALTING THE WINDOWS XP SP2 INSTALLATION.
STOP: 0X0000007B (0xF78d2524,0XC0000034,0X00000000, 0X00000000)

I HAVE TRIED 4 BOOTABLE WINDOWS XP SP2 CDS. RESULTS ARE ALL THE SAME. IT COPIES ALL THE NECESSARY FILES AND WHEN IT COMES TO THE MESSAGE THAT WINDOWS IS COPY SETUP FILES THE ERROR OCCURS.

MANY FORUMS I VISITED SAY THAT U HAVE TO UPGRADE TO VISTA, WHICH I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH.

G

The problem is usually cause by AHCI/RAID mode of SATA controller. Enter BIOS art startup, go to "Integrated Periferals" or something similar where you can find the "SATA Mode" option and change it from AHCI to ATA or IDE or what looks like that.

rafael60us

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2010
The problem is usually cause by AHCI/RAID mode of SATA controller. Enter BIOS art startup, go to "Integrated Periferals" or something similar where you can find the "SATA Mode" option and change it from AHCI to ATA or IDE or what looks like that.

Hey Anonymous, thank you very much, you saved the day! :bounce:

ramumg

Distinguished
May 16, 2011

Hi my reported problem is solved, Thank you very much for the answer given by you.

regards,
Ramu MG
ramumg@gmail.com

forest

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2011

Thanks a lot for the solution. I have been diggin' the net for days.
Thanks a lot again.

jokerZwild

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2011

I have been having an issue for about 2 weeks and I changed this and it worked fine. It was weird because it worked on the laptop that I used to create the image and the other laptops were the exact same model and as soon as I changed it, it booted up no problem.
Thanks bro

jokerZwild

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2011

I have been having an issue for about 2 weeks and I changed this and it worked fine. It was weird because it worked on the laptop that I used to create the image and the other laptops were the exact same model and as soon as I changed it, it booted up no problem.
Thanks bro

tsharma

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
Hi,

Am having this same problems, but with the added bonus of not being able to get into Windows at all (even in Safe mode) so don't get the Windows logo!!! anyway of accessing the BIOS through command prompt?

Roughchops

Honorable
May 24, 2012

Thank you so much, Anonymous. I was on the right lines, but didn't know what settings to alter, (and what to alter them to!)
You have saved me several days, and probably a huge bill.

Thanks again,

Roughchops :bounce:

PMB01

Honorable
May 27, 2012

I've been trying to figure this out for over a week. None of the solutions I've found (including this) have worked. I'm at a loss as to what is exactly the problem. Even the IBM IT guy I know is stumped. I know this thread is old, but does anybody have anything that can help me out?

G

hey ive been having this problem for some time now but i have like 6 sata drives called SATA-0 SATA-1 and up to sata-5 so i dont know wich ones to change can u guys plz help?

Status
Not open for further replies.