Stop IE6 'condensing' open browsers on task bar??

IE6 'condenses' open browsers on the task bar but I want my open browsers to
all be viewable on the task bar, like in win98.

How please.

Also,
I got use to using 'ctrl alt delete' for restarts in win 98. XP doesnt so
this. How do I restart using a simple keyboard command in xp?

Thanks.

Obviously this doesn't go here.

"J12" wrote:

> IE6 'condenses' open browsers on the task bar but I want my open browsers to
> all be viewable on the task bar, like in win98.
>
> How please.
>
> Also,
> I got use to using 'ctrl alt delete' for restarts in win 98. XP doesnt so
> this. How do I restart using a simple keyboard command in xp?
>
> Thanks.

"J12" <J12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

These are XP questions that should be asked in an XP NG. However:

> IE6 'condenses' open browsers on the task bar but I want my open browsers to
> all be viewable on the task bar, like in win98.

Right click the Taskbar
Click Properties
Uncheck "Group similar taskbar buttons"
Click Apply > Ok.

> How please.
>
> Also,
> I got use to using 'ctrl alt delete' for restarts in win 98. XP doesnt so
> this. How do I restart using a simple keyboard command in xp?

CTRL+ALT+DEL gives you the choice.
Tab over to Shutdown and press Enter.
Use the Up/Down Arrows to select your choice and press Enter.

--

Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Shell/User }
http://basconotw.mvps.org/

Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm