Is there a program that will allow me to block my kids from downloading
programs and or music from the web. I don't want them to be able to download
or install anything without some type of authorization process.

Thanks !

http://www.netnanny.com/
http://www.cyberpatrol.com/

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes