Question Storage Help

Bsawya

Reputable
Aug 12, 2015
Ok so out of the gate i already know this question is silly but this is the route i wana take =).

I'm Looking for a storage system that can hold my growing Game Collection for Steam. Ive run out of space on my PC's Due to insufficient HDD Bays. Im on the look out for something that can help me expand my storage space for my games without switching out my brand new case i bought a 1 week ago XD

I've been looking into DAS's and other server settings to see what would be best for me but i cant seem to find any noteworthy information on gaming with these sorts of products. Everyone just states stuff about NAS, haven't really seen anything about DAS.

I was looking at Qnap TR_004, But Im not really really 100% sure at what im looking at.
alot of the information about that product i dont really understand.

Only requirement i really care about is have each drive be separately shown on my computer like they are normally when put into a case.

Any and all suggestions i humbly accept, and take into consideration. I don't really have a budget but something under $400 (For enclosure) is preferable.

Ty all =)

Bsawya

Reputable
Aug 12, 2015
Im Looking for around 12-20tb just so i wont have to worry about it for a very long time. Preferably something that's got 5+ HDD Slots. I curently have 12 tb's total between 2 HDD's and 1 SSD

TRENDING THREADS