Storage problems

Hi,

as you can see I have storage problems. My stash is full of gems and
half of my inventory is filled with charms. I have no room to keep good
items or I find a great item for another of my characters
I read somewhere on this newsgroup something called muling. I kinda
understood the concept but if someone could explain this in detail I
would be very grateful.
It would save me if I could interchange the equipment between my characters.

zekopeko <zekopeko2@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,

Bok!

> as you can see I have storage problems. My stash is full of gems and
> half of my inventory is filled with charms. I have no room to keep good
> items or I find a great item for another of my characters
> I read somewhere on this newsgroup something called muling. I kinda
> understood the concept but if someone could explain this in detail I
> would be very grateful.
> It would save me if I could interchange the equipment between my characters.

You'll find all you need to know about muling here:

http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#mule-definition

--
Duergar

TRENDING THREADS