store password with reversible encryption

My dialup hardware requires all domain user passwords to
be stored with reversible encryption in order to support
CHAP authentication.

I've found article describing how to store passwords with
reversible encryption in 2000 and 2003 AD, but I have an
NT4 domain.

Is this possible in an NT4 domain?

Here is an article that talks about how to configure an NT 4.0 domain to
allow CHAP authentication:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=198796