[SOLVED] StoreMI TierDrive (InTier) on HDD is not deleted. Never!

dna.denizari

Prominent
Mar 14, 2018
When I enter the StoreMI application, the Status section next to the HDD says InTier! No matter what I do, this InTier warning doesn't improve! I am using the latest version of StoreMI and there is no "Tier remove" section! Anyway, I used "Diskpart Clean" to delete it, but it didn't work! I made Low Level Format on the disk, but that didn't work! Nothing is working! Pls help me.

Sep 4, 2019
You can do a diskpart clean and then reboot, or you can use the command line tool, i.e., open an Administrator PowerShell or command prompt, and enter:
Code:
ecmd --delete_all
Be careful with this command, though, as it will delete a working tier and all the data on it.

Reactions: dna.denizari
Sep 4, 2019
You can do a diskpart clean and then reboot, or you can use the command line tool, i.e., open an Administrator PowerShell or command prompt, and enter:
Code:
ecmd --delete_all
Be careful with this command, though, as it will delete a working tier and all the data on it.

Reactions: dna.denizari

dna.denizari

Prominent
Mar 14, 2018
Code:
ecmd --delete_all
I appreciate you. It's finally done. Thank you, Enmotus.

ASK THE COMMUNITY