Strafe, Leap and Shoot

Here's a post.
How can I strafe right or left, leap and shoot in the middle od the leap!
Key binding??
Learning UT Players want to know.
MACHGUN

what.now schrieb:

> Here's a post.
Oh.
> How can I strafe right or left, leap and shoot in the middle od the leap!
> Key binding??

Strafing is done with the movement keys "right" and "left". If you meant to
say "dodging", which is a fast leap to any four direction is done by
double-tapping the respective movement key. This should be already in the
FAQ. Melt?

Dodging and shooting takes some practice. First try any close range weapon,
like flak or rockets (rocketlauncher is a bit trickier, try to jump and
shoot, and always aim for the feet), then do the same with the
minigun/pulse gun. When you get good at it, too, try dodging and shooting
with the sniper rifle.
When (and if) you excel at these, a shock combo in the air while sideways
dodging awaits you in the end.

After all that you will enter the hall of fame for being called a cheater
during an online game :E

--

Bora Ugurlu
mailto:boraugurlu@yahoo.de

Thanks, I knew how to Strafe and Leap, I was wanting to know how to tie it
together. More practice, is the answer.

"Bora Ugurlu" <boraugurlu@yahoo.de> wrote in message
> what.now schrieb:
>
>> Here's a post.
> Oh.
>> How can I strafe right or left, leap and shoot in the middle od the leap!
>> Key binding??
>
> Strafing is done with the movement keys "right" and "left". If you meant
> say "dodging", which is a fast leap to any four direction is done by
> double-tapping the respective movement key. This should be already in the
> FAQ. Melt?
>
> Dodging and shooting takes some practice. First try any close range
> weapon,
> like flak or rockets (rocketlauncher is a bit trickier, try to jump and
> shoot, and always aim for the feet), then do the same with the
> minigun/pulse gun. When you get good at it, too, try dodging and shooting
> with the sniper rifle.
> When (and if) you excel at these, a shock combo in the air while sideways
> dodging awaits you in the end.
>
> After all that you will enter the hall of fame for being called a cheater
> during an online game :E
>

> --
>
> Bora Ugurlu
> mailto:boraugurlu@yahoo.de

Meltdown

Bora Ugurlu enlightened us with:
> This should be already in the FAQ. Melt?

It is. It's currently sitting unmaintained on
http://old.unrealtower.org/. After a few years of maintaining it, I
kinda lost interest. Nobody wanted to take over from me either, so
that's why it's no longer being maintained.

MeltDown

> It is. It's currently sitting unmaintained on
> http://old.unrealtower.org/.
Just to inform you, the page just gives
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "master.tpl" in
/usr/lib/php/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1088

Meltdown

Ralf Glauberman enlightened us with:
> Just to inform you, the page just gives Warning: Smarty error:
> unable to read resource: "master.tpl" in
> /usr/lib/php/Smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1088

Thanks. I'll fix that some time in the near future.

MeltDown
--

user

Splendid

meltdown, email me please about the website.
email me at loner at domclan dot com
:)