[SOLVED] Strange Artifacts On New Build

Aug 5, 2020
Hello, I've been having strange artifacts with my most recent build and have not been able to figure out what could be causing them.
The artifacting appears as either stretched or enlarged portions of the desktop but occurs in applications as well, artifacting also occurs in games, particularly 3D ones.
Out of the few games I have tested Overwatch appears to demonstrate the artifacting most consistently. In Overwatch the models will twitch/flicker erratically almost as if it were a physics bug. In CSGO only specifc models will have errors primarily the player models and specific weapons. Non-intensive games like Trails in The Sky do not seem to have any errors what so ever.
There was also a short period of time where I had thought the artifacting had gone away by itself, however, it came back after roughly an hour.

View: https://imgur.com/a/MgmjrTm
- Error that could occur on desktop
View: https://imgur.com/a/UCOJGl6
- Error that could occur on Overwatch

Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2060 (ROG-STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6GB)
MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200 RPM
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200

NOTE: I have not overclocked any of the parts and as far as I know they are all running under stock settings.

Things that I have tried doing

Updating GPU drivers - Errors still present.
Using older GPU drivers - Errors still present.
Updating chipset drivers - Errors still present.
Updating BIOS - Errors still present.
Windows Memory Diagnostic - Yielded no results.
Checking SSD and HDD with diagnostic software - Yielded no results.
Using different cable - Errors still present.
Using different DisplayPort port - Errors still present.
Different PSU - Tried using previous builds PSU, the errors were still present.
Different GPU - Tried using previous builds GPU, the errors were still present.
Placing GPU back into previous build - No errors what so ever when using the previous build with the 2060.
Placing GPU into PCI_E4 (lower PCIe slot) - Errors still present.
Temperature - Both the GPU and CPU have not gone over 65C even when playing demanding games or benchmarking.

With all that information I am led to believe it must be an issue with either the CPU, MOBO, or something with Windows 10. However, that is strange considering it seems to only be affecting the visuals.
Any advice would be appreciated!

Solution
After also reinstalling Windows 10, I've discovered that the problem was the CPU for some reason. Putting in a Ryzen 5 1600 seemed to fix the artifacting so I'm guessing the 3700x must have been interfering with another part of the system somehow.
Aug 5, 2020
After also reinstalling Windows 10, I've discovered that the problem was the CPU for some reason. Putting in a Ryzen 5 1600 seemed to fix the artifacting so I'm guessing the 3700x must have been interfering with another part of the system somehow.

Solution