[SOLVED] Strange beeping sound coming from PC

Oct 12, 2021
I purchased the AORUS 3080 WB so I can do custom looping in my build. I purchased a corsair XH303i to do my custom loop. After building it and testing games with the pc build, anytime I begin to play a game, whether it be immediately or after a certain point, the motherboard or some other part would start to beep continuously until I either paused the game, shut the game off or I turned the graphics settings down. What's strange is I've been monitoring all the temps and nothing goes above 70C, that includes the CPU, GPU etc. My questions are, is there an issue with the graphics cards? Is this a PSU issue? Issues with the motherboard? Issues with memory?

Build:
Fractal Meshify C TG
AORUS GeForce RTX™ 3080 XTREME WATERFORCE WB 10G (2.0)
Intel I7-10700k
MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2x16gb 3200MHz
Hydro X Series iCUE XH303i RGB Custom Cooling Kit
Corsair CX750M 750W
Samsung EVO 860 500gb
Samsung QVO 860 1TB
Windows 10 64-bit
BIOS Ver: 1.90

Link to sound coming from PC:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uuMOfAY-7m4crKDFnXjJ9JWium7yZaEq/view?usp=sharing

Solution
You have the gpu connected with the two pcie cables that come with the psu or just one using two connectors.

Can't really to get that audiofile to load so maybe use another medium. Can only guess you hear a form of coil whine which might be gpu or psu.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
You have the gpu connected with the two pcie cables that come with the psu or just one using two connectors.

Can't really to get that audiofile to load so maybe use another medium. Can only guess you hear a form of coil whine which might be gpu or psu.

Solution