[SOLVED] Strange behavior with Ryzen Master?

MisterMeow

Reputable
Jan 29, 2016
I was messing around with the Ryzen Master software, and after I was done, I tried going back to stock settings (auto) and no matter what I did the RM overclock would persist. Even through a reset.

I tried installing the AMD chipset drivers for my motherboard, made sure to disable autostart on any programs that I thought might interfere with Ryzen Master, pulled the cmos battery, but the Ryzen Master settings would persist. I finally got back to stock by using the UEFI default preset option in my bios. But I have no idea why this happened. Is this a bug with the software or something?

Relevant information
414073773f590339c5097fa67a3ffd6b.png

Last edited:
Solution
I was messing around with the Ryzen Master software, and after I was done, I tried going back to stock settings (auto) and no matter what I did the RM overclock would persist. Even through a reset.

I tried installing the AMD chipset drivers for my motherboard, made sure to disable autostart on any programs that I thought might interfere with Ryzen Master, pulled the cmos battery, but the Ryzen Master settings would persist. I finally got back to stock by using the UEFI default preset option in my bios. But I have no idea why this happened. Is this a bug with the software or something?

Relevant information
No bug, RM makes some of it's settings permanent by also...

Relevant information
No bug, RM makes some of it's settings permanent by also setting them in CMOS but is not very good at reversing them, so you did right thing by resetting CMOS.

Reactions: DMAN999
Solution