Strange BSODS/Freezing/white stripe crashes

maniyar

Commendable
Feb 21, 2016
Alright this is gonna be a long one, I bought this computer around when windows 10 came out and have been having problems since, at first it was computer crashing with white and black screens on it, then to freezing just normally with nothing moving, third it was BSOD, then it kept switching back and forth, and now sometimes it has lines, sometimes BSOD, and sometimes freezing, I must add that when it BSODs it reaches 100% then doesn't restart, except in some special cases. I think the problem is caused by the shared IQR of the graphics card and Ethernet card/slot. If anyone could give any suggestions that would be great. My specs are:
AMD Athlon x4 860 quad core processor
AMD Radeon R9 200 series (2gb dedicated ram)
two sets of two 4gb ram sticks, each tested individually
80+ bronze certified 600w power supply, if you need more info please ask, thank you!

maniyar

Commendable
Feb 21, 2016

The BSODs can vary, here is a couple ones I see regularly: Memory management, IQRL not less or equal, Tried write to read only memory, and something about page filing I don't remember

noluck4

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2013
Whenever someone says white stripes, I go towards the graphics card. It could be a driver, so a clean install of the drivers may fix it. But its more likely the card is bad. Is this a store bought PC or a DIY build?

In the BIOS you might be able to disable the Ethernet if it is an on-board type, just to see if it fixes it. If its an actual card, change the network cards slot. But I have the terrible feeling from experience it is the graphics card.

maniyar

Commendable
Feb 21, 2016

I have a similar feeling, but as you can read in my post I think that the shared IQR could be messing up the graphics card, do I need to reinstall the graphics drivers in safe mode? because I tried in normal boot, by the way this is a Republic of gamers motherboard so it has a "Award winning UEFI Bios" and a bunch of deluxe settings if that helps, thanks for quick replies guys :)
EDIT: DIY build