[SOLVED] strange burroughs keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2021
I have a keyboard that seems unusual. Trying to identify what it is. The box says RIII keyboard ass'y.. There are blue buttons that say Send., Receive, commad Message, Break Clear. On the number keys there are also symbols and there is a small keyboard to the right of the numbers that say Field, End field begin, Field erase, scroll, up arrow, srol 2, left arrow, home, right arrow, scrol 3, down arrow and scroll 4. I can't figure out how to add pictures here. Anyone know what it is???

kanewolf

Titan
I have a keyboard that seems unusual. Trying to identify what it is. The box says RIII keyboard ass'y.. There are blue buttons that say Send., Receive, commad Message, Break Clear. On the number keys there are also symbols and there is a small keyboard to the right of the numbers that say Field, End field begin, Field erase, scroll, up arrow, srol 2, left arrow, home, right arrow, scrol 3, down arrow and scroll 4. I can't figure out how to add pictures here. Anyone know what it is???
Have you tried a google image search for "burroughs keyboard" ?

Mar 28, 2021
I found it at my dad's house and was just trying to figure out what it is. He has all kinds of old computer stuff that we have been trying to sell. I found a big old viatron video display with a tiny little screen

Status
Not open for further replies.