Question Strange Fps drop on a really good computer, look at the ram speed please and tell me what you think

Huehuel

Reputable
Sep 11, 2016
Hello everyone, hope you have a really nice weekend because I do not. Because I have a very good computer but the games do not really flow in my opinion. I'm trying to get 165 FPS in 2560 x 1440, but sometimes in lol teamfights i get arround 120 fps and it start to lag like crazy, this computer is new. I really think I should be able to stay stable at 165 FPS in 2k with vertical sync in this computer have a custom loop so it cant be the temperature and the bios is also up to date.. What do you think, I miss something? I have all the drivers installed, everything is new. Wish everyone safety and well-being in their times but I hope there is someone who can help me
Here is a pic of my specc View: https://imgur.com/a/vdtwAKQ

Hello everyone, hope you have a really nice weekend because I do not. Because I have a very good computer but the games do not really flow in my opinion. I'm trying to get 165 FPS in 2560 x 1440, but sometimes in lol teamfights i get arround 120 fps and it start to lag like crazy, this computer is new. I really think I should be able to stay stable at 165 FPS in 2k with vertical sync in this computer have a custom loop so it cant be the temperature and the bios is also up to date.. What do you think, I miss something? I have all the drivers installed, everything is new. Wish everyone safety and well-being in their times but I hope there is someone who can help me

Your ram speed is fine. It runs in dual channel so double the value you see and you have 2133mhz. I think your expectations for maintaining 165 fps at 1440p are unrealistic. If you're staying at 120fps or higher then I think your system is doing good. You can always adjust your settings to get higher fps.

Huehuel

Reputable
Sep 11, 2016
Your ram speed is fine. It runs in dual channel so double the value you see and you have 2133mhz. I think your expectations for maintaining 165 fps at 1440p are unrealistic. If you're staying at 120fps or higher then I think your system is doing good. You can always adjust your settings to get higher fps.

Thanks alot, but i had 165 fps TOPS all the time just now it started to lag like crazy something is not as it should be