Strange FPS Drops

Andrewdb

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
Hi, I've been experiencing some issues with my PC and its performance with different games. Lately, I've been playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Origins on my PC and with a stable 60 FPS (every other game ran perfectly as well), suddenly one morning i started playing and noticed that both games started dropping to 55-58 FPS, i tried another game (Battlefield 1) to check if the issue was present in other games and it turns out it was. I proceeded to disassemble my PC, clean every contact, check for drivers, OS updates and the issue was still there, i also reformatted my system and fresh installed Win 10 to a previous version to no result, i don't know what's causing this issue, can someone help me please?

Specs: MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
MSI B87-G43 Motherboard
Intel i7 4790 Processor
8 GB RAM
500 W Power Unit

theRTT

Honorable
Jul 25, 2016
No sudden other programs running in the background?
Also, have you updated your drivers presently? If so, it can be because of the newest drivers. Try installing the drivers you had before your current ones and see what results you have.

Andrewdb

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
It's not the drivers, i had the issue with outdated Nvidia Graphics Driver so i thought updating them would do the trick, unfortunately it didn't. And there are no sudden programs running inthe background., Thanks for answering