Question Strange glitchy effect

Jul 27, 2022
Hello Everyone, so today i just turn on my pc and suddenly the display start to give a weird glitchy sort of effects on all of the things that are shown in the display of the monitor dosent matter if its on the startup screen,bios screen or in the desktop itl give the same glitchy effect with all of the numbers,letters,icon etc, theres also a thin horizontal green line on the screen and theres also a dim purple colour on the screen when its still in startup mode or even when the computer is shutting down on the black screen i dont know if this is the effect of artifacting from the gpu or from the monitor cable?

I'll also will put my specs here incase itl help or matters for the fix
CPU : Ryzen 5 3600
Mobo : Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4
GPU : Nvidia MSI GTX 1660 Super
RAM : Vgen 16GB Dual Channel
PSU : 650w PF Series P65F
Monitor : Samsung LED 24 inch SR35

(Extra notes)
Incase anyone ask what type of games do i play maybe itl effect with the problem i only played mid-high graphic games like valorant,apex,sea of thives,war thunder,genshin and others the highest sized and graphic are apex and genshin

Jul 27, 2022
I would try reinstalling/updating the graphics drivers with a clean install. If that doesn't work, try a different display cable and/or port.

I did already update my graphic driver to the current versions way before this glitch effect happening and so i tried fresh reinstalling the graphic driver, and i found that at the time i dont have a graphic driver the display looks way more glitchy like blurry but when i installed a new driver the blurry kinda go down abit and i found a line on the top of the screen seperating the blurry display and the normal display, is the problem on the monitor?