[SOLVED] Strange Google results

Jan 10, 2023
Hi, I hope this post is not against the rules but I will try anyway. I have been trying to access the ((removed)) website for a while now, obviously to finish a school research. But I've noticed that when I search for this keyword on Google, strange and seemingly scam results appear. Take a look:

This are the top Google results and obviously not the official website, so I wanted to ask if even for you is like this and there is a problem with Google or if my device or browser has been infected, thank you so much.

NOTE: I didn’t try to access the direct URL because I’m afraid that the official website is infected, let me know as I’m not good with this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 10, 2023
Results seem normal.
Add site tag to your search string and results will be limited to site specified:
site:website.com​
With “results seem normal” do you mean that for you it is ok? If I add the “site:” results are ok, but if I search “website” and any keyword after or before, even more strange results appear. I would like to know if I’ve been infected even if I’m using IOS. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: