Question Strange issue --- ML240L RGB only displaying shades of green ?

Jun 22, 2022
Pretty much what it says in the title.
My ML240l RGB AIO cooler comes with a small manual RGB controller as shown here.

For some strange reason, upon connecting both radiator fans, and the pump RGB into this controller via the included splitter (shown on the left here), and pressing any of the buttons, it only seems to display various shades of yellow or green.
All options that should be there, are there, such as breathing, static, and cycle, however they only perform these options while using the same 4-5 shades of greenish yellow.

I am at a complete loss. Any help is appreciated.

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
HOW you plug things in is important with 4-pin RGB systems. On every connector the pin on one end is marked - in your photo, the cord on the left has a small triangle on one end pin. This is the 12 VDC line. At EVERY connection you MUST match up these marks!

Jun 22, 2022
HOW you plug things in is important with 4-pin RGB systems. On every connector the pin on one end is marked - in your photo, the cord on the left has a small triangle on one end pin. This is the 12 VDC line. At EVERY connection you MUST match up these marks!
That's what I thought at first, but I can assure you I have checked and re-checked all of these connections at least a dozen times, and they all line up.