[SOLVED] Strange Issue with Display

Aug 18, 2021
CPU: R7 5800x
GPU: RX 6700xt
RAM: 32gb 3200mhz corsair vengeance
PSU: NZXT C750
MOBO: B450 Tomahawk Max
OS: Windows 11 (upgraded from Windows 10) - Do note however, this issue existed before I upgraded.

Hey there. For the last month or so I've had this really odd issue with my display, where sometimes when I boot into Windows there are glitchy lines at the bottom of the screen (roughly the bottom 10%) but the strange thing is not only do they sort themselves out and go away after 30 seconds or so, but this issue seemingly happens randomly. Most of the time when I boot into Windows nothing goes wrong. I've performed a clean install of AMD drivers (with DDU) and yet the issue still persists. It's hardly the end of the world, but it's annoying when it does happen. Any ideas on what causes this?

Solution
Hi,

this problem can be caused by a display driver issue or an incompatible app. Open Task Manager and check.
If Task Manager is glitchy with everything else on the screen, a display driver is probably causing the problem; but if not, could be an incompatible app and you need to update or uninstall that app.
Let me know if you fix it.

Cheers
Nov 11, 2021
Hi,

this problem can be caused by a display driver issue or an incompatible app. Open Task Manager and check.
If Task Manager is glitchy with everything else on the screen, a display driver is probably causing the problem; but if not, could be an incompatible app and you need to update or uninstall that app.
Let me know if you fix it.

Cheers

Solution