Question Strange lines appearing and disappearing

Jun 4, 2022
Hello everyone, I want to tell you about a very strange error. I posted the video of the error, you can watch it below. As you can see, the lines appear on the screen and disappear after a while, but they come back after a while. And strangely, when this error comes, the keyboard and mouse are disconnected. I connected the computer to the TV with the same VGA cable and surprisingly this error did not appear. I connected the monitor to another computer with the same VGA cable and again this error did not come up. I tried plugging it into different outlets, changing the refresh rate, changing the resolution and the result is still the same. In this case, everything seems to be fine, but when this computer and the monitor come together, it gives such an error. I can't think of any other solution. I was going to use this computer for work, but I cannot use it because of this error. By the way, the problem is not driver related.

PC:
Intel Atom D525 CPU
Intel GMA 3150 GPU
2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM

Monitor:
Asus VW193D 19'' LCD WXGA+ 1440x900 (5MS)

Jun 4, 2022
Either a faulty monitor or faulty connection between pc and monitor.
Try changing cable first.
If the cable was broken, wouldn't it give the same error on the TV? When I plugged the monitor and cable into another computer, nothing happened either. Also why is the keyboard and mouse disconnected? A very strange error.