[SOLVED] Strange! Not Getting BSoD

Abhinav2005

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020
Hi there,
I am getting BSoD becauseI I was having the problem in my PC which is discussed in this Thread.
First of all my problem is that I am not getting BSoD(mean to say that there is a dumpfile dated yesterday but did not got any blue screen). I am getting totally black screen(which was actually BSoD) and not even the logo of motherboard. Any Suggession?
EDIT- to boot my PC normally I have restart it or may have to restart several times.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION OR SOLUTION OR YOU NEED SOME EXTRA DETAILS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, THEN FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

Last edited:
Solution
making 2 threads about an ongoing problem can lead to confusion and possible contradictory solutions. BUt if you want that to be BSOD advice and this to be Hardware, I guess that makes sense.

Did you replace Circle PSU as it could well be responsible for the black screen at boot behaviour.

Colif

Win 11 Master
making 2 threads about an ongoing problem can lead to confusion and possible contradictory solutions. BUt if you want that to be BSOD advice and this to be Hardware, I guess that makes sense.

Did you replace Circle PSU as it could well be responsible for the black screen at boot behaviour.

Solution

Abhinav2005

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020

I have purchased one and will arrive in few days

Colif

Win 11 Master
As I said in other thread, if you put in the Corsair and you still get odd errors, we can look at the results.

Its not a well known PSU, I assume this is it https://www.theitgear.com/products/...0-watt-80-plus-white-certification-psu-798799 - its rated highly in Indian sites for value for money... does that mean its cheap? Cheap doesn't = good with PSU. Everything else in your PC is much better than the PSU, its something everyone has to learn themselves. A good PSU won't kill other parts on its way down (well, normally).