[SOLVED] Strange problem with mouse

Jul 24, 2020
hey guys i have strange problem with my mouse. I have an asus laptop n550jk, that's where the problem starts. I was watching movie in my pc and I was eating fruit, too fruits was in a metal plate made of aluminum so didn't weigh very much. I put the plate on laptop and immediately my mouse disconnected. I heard its error sounds and pulling it back and its connected again slowly hit it just a bit and it disconnected again and again and again. just one thing what the heck is this?

Solution
Certainly is a grounding issue, no, your adaptor is not broken, your electrical paths in your house are. You can get a a better quality adaptor that does not require grounding (works only with 2 socket pins not 3) but that is a bit more expensive, 30-40$. I had the same issue, my apartment does not have grounding at all so i switch to this type of adaptor and did not had any problems.
Jul 24, 2020
Weird! Only does this with the metal plate and not your hand or a normal plate?
only metal plate.
It is possible to this problem come from Electricity or Magnetism ? because as well i have noise when i connect my headphones and speakers with 3.5 jack and usb but i there's no noise when I connect with bluetooth.

Last edited:
Certainly is a grounding issue, no, your adaptor is not broken, your electrical paths in your house are. You can get a a better quality adaptor that does not require grounding (works only with 2 socket pins not 3) but that is a bit more expensive, 30-40$. I had the same issue, my apartment does not have grounding at all so i switch to this type of adaptor and did not had any problems.

Solution
Jul 24, 2020
Probably should i buy a new daptor because we can't touch Wiring of house thanks bro.