Question Strange problem with my sistem (Black screen)

Mar 7, 2019
Hey Folks, this is my first post here and english is not my native lenguage so im sorry for my errors haha.
The problem started a few weeks ago when defragmenting the computer, after 30 seconds running the screen suddenly went black. i pressed the restart button and for my surprise, the gpu drivers had been uninstalled. that was very very strange, so i installed the graphics again, the new version. a week ago the screen again suddenly went black. this time the drivers were intact. so, a few hours ago the problem happpened again. after going to the event viewer i saw this errors on event viewer. 6:09:39 pm the system had a warning saying: The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device WpdBusEnumRoot\UMB\2&37c186b&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_VERBATIM&PROD_STORE_N_GO&REV_5.00#07036B2D38F56A06&0#. Event ID 219
On the same second (6:09:39) this alerts appeared: The Application Information service entered the running state. The Computer Browser service entered the running state.The IPsec Policy Agent service entered the running state.The Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework service entered the running state. This 4 problems are 7036 ID. Then, this fatal erros appeared.
A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error
Processor ID: 0

The details view of this entry contains further information.

Processor ID: 0

Processor ID: 1

Processor ID: 2

Processor ID: 2

Processor ID: 3

And then appeared this: The Windows Defender service entered the running state.
After all this, there is only alerts like the "X" service entered running state unit. Then a few minutes later when i come back i realized what happened and i restarted the pc.
So, after running a few tests on Aida 64 i have normal temperatures but one thing caugh my attention. When i stressed the GPU the responsiveness of the system fell down. like all windows was running at 3 fps.

Really i dont know the problem, is very strange to me. It seems that the problem is the HDD but the thing with the gpu stress is very strange.The gpu has 1 year of use and the processor almost 2. The only thing that has like 10 years is the hard drive and the mother. If anyone can help me i will apreciate that.

My sistem specs:
Asus p5g41t-mlx3
2 sticks of 4gb RAM (8gb) DDR3 1333
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 3GHZ
Nvidia GTX 760 OC Edition
Samsung HD103SJ 1TB

I run the system without overclock.

PD: Sorry for my english errors

Mar 7, 2019
open up crystaldiskinfo it will notify you if the hdd is on its last legs
It says that the state of the disk is good, so i dont understand what is the problem. Now when a game uses 100% of the gpu the fps come down to about 5/6 and the temperature doesnt rise, it stays at 50 Celsius

Last edited: