[SOLVED] Strange problem with PC noise.

Jan 16, 2021
Hello, I have this strange problem with my PC, It starts normal, nothing happens for 7-8 hours and then I notice it gradually becoming louder. I hear a weak humming or whistling noise which I assume it's the fan working a little harder because of the long working hours. And if the PC was on for more than 15 hours the fan starts doing this loud wrrrrrrrr noise. The noise dissapears when the temperature inside the case rises. If I turn a video game on and just keep it running in the background for 5-10 minutes the noise goes away. This wrrrrrr noise also appears if I open the window and let the cold air inside. Once the temperature inside the room gets lower the noise reappears. Also the noise completely dissapears after the PC being turned off for a few hours (3-4) and then appears again after 12-15 hours.

I found and an answer to the noise being related to low temperatures and cold weather, where it causes some parts to contract and cause friction. But what I couldn't find is why the noise is time related. It also appears after aproximately 15 hours as if something builds up in there and causes this vibration, or whatever it is. Maybe static electricity, resonanting and being affected by other devices, etc.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Solution
It can be a bad bearing then. Or it might have been damaged while being cleared, if you used compressed air and the fan was spinning out of the designed rpm, they do tend to get damaged. You can easily replace the fan with a new and call it a day.
Jan 16, 2021
Sorry, didn't notice that I posted it in the wrong section.

Cleared the dust a week ago. Sound is coming from one fan.
Cooler - DEEPCOOL Theta 15 PWM
Case - DEEPCOOL TESSERACT

It can be a bad bearing then. Or it might have been damaged while being cleared, if you used compressed air and the fan was spinning out of the designed rpm, they do tend to get damaged. You can easily replace the fan with a new and call it a day.

Solution