Question Strange Problem with TeamGroup SSD

Aug 31, 2024
So a few weeks ago my ssd (TeamGroup AX2 1tb) stopped booting and nothing I did seemed to resolve it, what was strange was that it would show up in the BIOS menu but when I tried it, it would show up with the no boot device error, when I reset and went back into BIOS it would be gone. It would reappear if I unplugged it and plugged it back in but it still wouldn't boot, then disappear again. Yesterday I installed an identical ssd and installed windows and teamgroup's ssd health tool and it said the older ssd was fine. Only for me to plug it in and now it would boot. Today it went back to saying no boot device, but when I boot from the newer one, I can switch back and boot from the older one. Does anyone have an idea of what is causing this? I don't and I cannot find anything online relating to it.

Aug 31, 2024
So a few weeks ago my ssd (TeamGroup AX2 1tb) stopped booting and nothing I did seemed to resolve it, what was strange was that it would show up in the BIOS menu but when I tried it, it would show up with the no boot device error, when I reset and went back into BIOS it would be gone. It would reappear if I unplugged it and plugged it back in but it still wouldn't boot, then disappear again. Yesterday I installed an identical ssd and installed windows and teamgroup's ssd health tool and it said the older ssd was fine. Only for me to plug it in and now it would boot. Today it went back to saying no boot device, but when I boot from the newer one, I can switch back and boot from the older one. Does anyone have an idea of what is causing this? I don't and I cannot find anything online relating to it.
By the way, I have tried chkdsk and system repair and occasionally system repair comes back with the srttrail.txt log file error but I was unable to fix that.