Strange Rebooting while playing games only

Feb 3, 2019
Hello all, recently I moved and after I did so my Pc started to act very strange, It started to reboot at very random times and only during gaming. It will shut down like if you pull the plug and start up again as nothing happened. I have been battling this for 3 months now with no luck.

The pc is a half year old and it does not overheat (was monitoring temp.)
There are no errors not a single one.
PSU is not hot, it's not smelly or anything.

Components:

PSU: CoolerMaster G550M
CPU: Intel Core i3 4170T
Graphic: Nvidia Geforce GTX 970
RAM : Corsair 2x 4 GB Corsair
Cooler : Corsair H60 liquid cooling +120mm fan in front.
system: Windows 10 Home.

I play games like World of Warcraft and Diablo 3 version 64 bit and medium settings.
After switching to 32 bit and low this weird madness stopped. Before that issue, I even had DCS running on medium settings with no issues.

Feb 3, 2019
I did open it and even replugged everything in and double checked everything sits in its place firmly. There is one specific combo that can trigger the reboot and that: is 64bit Diablo 3 on medium settings + Spotify =guaranteered reboot. For now, I switched out the cord going to the PSU and I hear a bit different in how the pc works it's stopped going up and down in speed which an IT support told me that it was normal.

Ralston18

Titan
Not likely to be a problem with the PSU power cord per se unless there was actually some physical problem within the cord or plug ends.

More likely to be a software conflict between Diablo 3 and Spotify. Reloading one or both may resolve the problem.

As for the fan(s): yes they can and will vary in speed as necessary to remove excess heat from the case.

If enough heat is not being removed then the higher temperatures may throttle performance down or even cause a thermal shutdown.