[SOLVED] Strange situation, pc shuts down immediately

May 25, 2020
I can't seem to find anything about my problem, well nothing that specifically applies to all my conditions, I just got a new gaming pc and right away I have a problem with it shutting down as soon as I turn it on, so when it does that I just switch off the power supply and turn it back on, and it works perfectly fine the rest of the day, no overheating, it doesn't randomly shut off, I just reset it and it's completely fine

How urgent is this and how concerned should I be? I imagine this could definitely become a bigger problem so I'm tryna nip it in the butt while it's not so bad right now

Solution
I'd test it with a new, decent quality psu first.
(it may not necessary be the problem though)
So I went ahead and decided to just make sure all the connections inside were good, and while I couldn't identify which one may have been loose, it fixed the problem, I think may have been the cable connecting the Mobo to the psu, I would imagine
May 25, 2020
PSU - would be my first suspect.
What exactly would be wrong with it? Is it something fixable or do I need to get new psu? I also read somewhere that, weirdly enough, the HDMI cable will actually disallow the rest of the pc from booting up, or something like that, I'm not too educated on this stuff, so I don't know how resetting the psu would suddenly fix that until the next shutdown

May 25, 2020
I'd test it with a new, decent quality psu first.
(it may not necessary be the problem though)
So I went ahead and decided to just make sure all the connections inside were good, and while I couldn't identify which one may have been loose, it fixed the problem, I think may have been the cable connecting the Mobo to the psu, I would imagine

Solution